Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Conclusion

Landmarks sightseeing places on south america map Vector Image
I had so much fun making this blog. As I stated in my introduction post, I absolutely love the mysteries we can't answer in life because everyone seems to have an answer to everything, and it can get so, well, boring. It's the mysteries in life that make it so captivating and interesting to live. Throughout this blog, I've covered several mysterious sites and landmarks in Latin America: The legendary and expansive Tikal Ruins, that served as a powerful society for the Mayan empire until it was deserted and inhabited by farmers, and the Puma Punku site, which still baffles archaeologists with its precise rock cuttings and massive constructions. I also covered the creepy Isle of Dolls, with an even creepier legend of a man witnessing a girl drowning, and covering the island with dolls to appease her spirit. The mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle were also explored and the Nazca Lines that are thought to have been sculpted to be seen by the gods. Thank you for reading and exploring these mysteries with me. I would've liked to dive into the theorized solutions more, though that will be a lifelong goal of mine to always learn more, and I hope that I've peaked your interest to do the same. Explore, learn, and think; it leads to some great adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment